Bought a derelict house? Check. Spent all your money on buying it? Check. Can't afford to hand over the renovation to experienced builders? Check. Guess we'll have to wing it, ...ummmh DIY it.
A blog charting the transformation of our very own wreck at No 23, featuring Demolition Dara and Practical Paul
Wednesday, 2 June 2010
More windows
Front Lounge Windows, now with window boards
French Doors
Bathroom Window with Milk Glass (not actually that dark)
Back Bedroom Window with window board, but awaiting plaster repair
WoW! That is looking great. Repairing the plaster damage looks like a lot of work, but once it is done it looks really fine. I like the window sills at the front.
Luckily the plaster is being repaired by the window company. They are really taking a lot of care with the installation. But we will still need to sand it to make it smooth again and repaint. First though - this weekend it's tiling time! Finally the bathroom will be coming together I hope. :)
WoW! That is looking great. Repairing the plaster damage looks like a lot of work, but once it is done it looks really fine. I like the window sills at the front.
ReplyDeleteLuckily the plaster is being repaired by the window company. They are really taking a lot of care with the installation. But we will still need to sand it to make it smooth again and repaint. First though - this weekend it's tiling time! Finally the bathroom will be coming together I hope. :)
ReplyDelete