Sunday, 28 November 2010

Happy 1st Advent



Advent, Advent ein Lichtlein brennt....
erst eins, dann zwei, dann drei? vielleicht vier, dann steht die Kleine vor der Tuer (oder doch lieber ins Haus. ;o) )

Only 3 weeks until my (hospital) estimated due date, 4 weeks if you take my estimate. In any case ... it's SOON. Getting quite excited about it all, but also making mental lists of what still needs to be done.

However I also realise that I have not yet posted an update of what we have done with the living room, so here goes. Enjoy!






The background will not always be so empty as it will need to accomodate my industrial sewing machine and various other sewing paraphernalia. In fact it is already cluttered up with a pile of boxes since I cleared out most of my studio last weekend.



And while I'm at it here is a picture of the beautiful chest of drawers my grandparents made for me which fits the alcove in what will be the baby's room just so.

Have a great Advent Sunday everyone. x 





1 comment:

  1. Looks really nice and cozy...
    One day you'll be able to use the fireplace and then we will find your home in one of those style-magazines... Awesome! :-)

    Max 1

    ReplyDelete