Wow - and wow again!! Yesterday evening Paul and I went round the house to have a look at the progress our plasterer Dragan had made since starting on Monday. In three days (with some help of colleagues) he has plastered the 2 bedrooms, part of the bathroom and made a start on the upstairs hallway! Downstairs he has prepped the ceiling and filled in some of the bigger holes. Dragan comes highly recommended as the best plasterer in West London and I am inclined to agree. The finish is perfect and so beautiful I could have jumped for joy at the sight! Actually I did, but don't tell anyone. ;o)
And the smell...! Fresh plaster is truly something wonderful!
Sorry no pictures yet, I didn't have my camera with me and it was already dark outside, so be patient - I'll take some on the weekend.
Aha! A cliffhanger to keep us coming back for more, eh?
ReplyDeleteGreat! can't wait to see the pictures.
ReplyDelete